Senin, 02 Mei 2011

First Impression is Crutial

Have you ever heard about "don't judge book by it's cover" ??
I mean like almost everybody in this earth ever to heard this words. The whole idea of the fashion industry is an inner beauty..oopps.. I guess it's all wrong

Especially for my beloved Indonesian...
Yes I am Indonesian..
Most..I am speaking as Indonesian that most of us still think that brain is important. yes indeed it's true.
But in this era, even since long long time ago people are ALWAYS.. underlined this always judge others by their "cover"

What do you think about it.. In my life, I've seen so many Indonesian, underestimated by foreigner (in working place) because our cover is an old version of publisher and or fragarance is a perfume of old book in the library. On the same time I know that Indonesian are smart..yes we are.. and we can practically do everything in such a limited time and equipments.. remember about "serabutan" ? kita ahli banget kan hehehe..

So..what is the problem?
we are capable to work
we are smart
and we are Indonesian..
so...

So .. clean up and change..
when I was applying scholarship in Singapore when they saw me... they are like" umm are sure u r smart?"

ok.. biarkan saya berbahasa Indonesia ya..biar gampang dicerna oleh semua bahkan saya sendiri...

Ini nih tips untuk interview kerja atau bahkan interview biar dapet pacar ahahahaha..

Pikirkan bahwa kesan pertama itu Crutial (baca penting banget ciiin)
lalu..
Pertama.. Clean up.. bersihkan badan kita, punya rambut yang wangi n rapi
jangan ketawa ngakak.. cukup sumringah aja
trus pake baju yang nyaman rapi n basic mode on.. i know we love fashion tapi fashion basic kayanya paling ok.. g usah pake konde ukuran XL atau kebaya untuk menunjukkan nasionalisme ...*plak ..gak bayangin
lihat aja semua SPG d mall .. mereka smua wangi, keren n baju nya rapi and i bet they don't spent that much..
Percaya diri itu penting


First impression is crutial.. we should admit that most of the people in this world judge book by it's cover

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar